Hello my friends, I want to
introduce my self. Firstly, my name is Bagoes Taufiq Brahmantio. You can
call me Bagoes. I'm 18 years old and I was born on 2 January 1996 in
Surabaya. Now,I live in Surabaya with my aunt and my uncle. I live on
Ngagel Jaya Tengah Street 107. My parents and my young brother live in
denpasar. Actually I have stayed in denpasar for 13 years since I was1
years old. But when I was in high school, I move from Denpasar to
Surabaya. In high school, I was Studying in SMA Muhammadiyah 2 Surabaya.
But now, I'm studying in Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute
of Surabaya(EEPIS).
My
program study is Mechatronics Engineering. I like Mechatronics and I
hope my knowledge can be useful for developing technology and can be
useful for the society. I have a lot of hobbies. Reading a book is one of my hobbies, because you can get a lot of knowledge if you always read a book. I like playing guitar because music can train your right brain . Sometimes I Play a games because it can reduce your stress. I also like fishing, futsal, badminton. And the last, I like offroad because you can go through the place that other people can't go and also you can get closer to nature. Actually eat is not my hobby, but I like so much eat penyetan.
Thanks you have visited my blog. Dont forget to comment guys
Thanks you have visited my blog. Dont forget to comment guys

Heading gan.. XD
BalasHapusbagoes. teach me to play guitar please :D
BalasHapushay bagoes..
BalasHapuswhat the different from denpasar and surabaya?
Reading a book? hahahahahaha
BalasHapusi'm studying in eepis too, bagoes!wkwk
BalasHapusi like it bagoes :D
BalasHapusAre you serious ,you can play futsal ,wkwkwkwkw ?
BalasHapusI'm serious :D
HapusWow let's play guitar!!
BalasHapuswow bali is wonderful island.
BalasHapusassalamu'alaikum bagus :D
BalasHapusWaalaikumsalam roi :D
HapusI like so much eat penyetan too Bagoes :D
BalasHapusLets eat penyetan. Do you like penyetan tmb?
HapusYes, at the WBS :D :D :D
Hapus